<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2506329354898608967?origin\x3dhttp://lovethroughtnotes.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Resistance ♥
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

Photobucket

My name is JAS.
Pronounced similar to Jazz
But , I don't listen to jazz music neither do i knw anythng abt it.
I'm in love SOPIAN HUSSAIN
and we have a son named REIAN SEBASTIAN BIN SOPIAN.
I'm a die-hard fan of White, blue and Grey.
Not much of Black. Sex and Chocolate are my two best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them(:
My greatest enemies are Liar, Backstabber, Hypocrite and Nag.
I hate them alot. World would be sucha better place without them all.


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com">
Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "cheese" or "chocolate"?

To be Mrs Sopian:D
MY son to be a HANDSOME BOY:D
iTouch
To be certified nurse soon!(:<
iPhone4(:<
Slim Slander Figure:D
Tout bag from Adidas


Tagboard


Linksboard


Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Monday, April 4, 2011

Ask me anything http://formspring.me/reian28

♥our lips must always be sealed
12:07 PM